Friday, November 26, 2010

Race Day Postponed until further notice

The call has been made,...........massive anticlimax after all the excellent Spring sailing.
SUP anyone? Could be the only action to be had this weekend.
Let me know if you want to head out for a paddle or a sea-breeze sail over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment